Hello MilSpec community members and guests,
Its been a long time since I've written one of these, but I figure the time has come. MilSpec has made a remarkable return into the minecraft community with the release of its new Tekxit 3 server. Tekxit 3 is an Official modpack available on the Technic Launcher. Our server is listed within the modpacks preconfigured list of servers, so the IP wont be hard to find.
The build team has made an amazing amount of progress as we traverse into the final weeks of our first month. Our spawn looks absolutely amazing if I don't say so myself. Many of the galacticraft dimensions spawns have been completed, and things are moving right along. We could always use more build staff, for the amazing projects that we have lined up in the future.
Our Logistics team members within the staff, few but skilled, have come together to really put a dent in the Tekxit 3 servers initial setup. With only a few plugins left to configure, we are nearing a stage of transition between 'Beta' server and 'Public' server. Although our server is open to the public, please note its not that old, so bare with us as we chug along through adding new features and getting them setup.
We have already upgraded our machine from the initial server hardware. To start off the section of this Address that you are actually interested in, the whats been added and whats coming for the future, here are the Machine Specs.
i7 7700k 5.0ghz OC processor
64gb DDR4 ram
2x450gb NVMe SoftRaid
1 4TB hd for storage
1 GBPS connection speed
(since this is the first Address I suppose this will be Long)
- Playtime based rank system added/Configured
- Grief prevention plugin added/Configured
- Voting system/crates added/Beta Configured
- Regenerating Ore Mines added
- Updates announcer added
- Adventure worlds added
- Crash recovery system implemented
- Jobs added (still under configuration)
- Discord Server Configured
- Discord server hooked with Tekxit 3 server
- GTS Market/Auction system added
- Player sign shops added
- Custom Tab Scoreboard added/configured
- Custom Server list system added/configured
- Grief Prevention command menu added
- Server Menu added (still under configuration)
- Kits for first 13 player ranks configured
- Donation shop setup (still under configuration)
- Ingame Admin shop setup
- player permissions configured
- Massive amounts of server builds
- Server Info (Rank times/permissions, rules, banned items, links, etc... being added to books/screens/menus)
- PvP Arenas
- Spleef Arenas
- Galacticraft Travel Menu
- Adminshop Menu
- Info Menu
- Factions/Clans (and corresponding world)
- Drop Parties
- Additional Vote crate tiers
- Modded items added to jobs + additional tiers
- Custom event sounds
- Pets protection/skills plugin ?
- Cosmetic features
I may have missed some things, I went over my notes fairly thoroughly, but I'm only hooman. I'd like to thank all the MilSpec Veteran Members who have returned from the days of old, to witness the new found days of glory ahead of us. We are still looking for a LOT of staff members to aid us as we grow, in helping to build and moderate this community. If you're a mature individual who happens a little bit of free time they would like to spare to help benefit the community as we grow, please feel free to fill out a staff application.
I would also like to thank the new players who have joined our community. I would like to welcome you, as you have given us the opportunity to prove to you, why you belong here. Without you, MilSpecSG Tekxit 3 and any other future servers wouldn't be possible.